All Inclusive Stay for Two. Experience the best of Belize! 2 Guests – 6 Nights – Belize
This 6-night, all-inclusive stay for two is the perfect offering to experience everything that Southern Belize has to offer. With the Rock and Reef package, guests will get to spend 3 nights on a private island, Thatch Caye Private Resort, and finish out their stay with three nights in the Belizean jungle at Copal Tree Lodge. Thatch Caye is situated on its own 11-acre Caribbean island nine miles off the coast of Dangriga, Belize. The resort combines island adventure and beautiful ocean landscapes to create a memorable travel experience on the second largest barrier reef in the world. The resort offers multiple styles of air-conditioned accommodations to provide the perfect experience for each guest preference. Copal Tree Lodge is set in the verdant hills above the Caribbean coast of southern Belize. The definition of agritourism-chic: it’s a Jungle Lodge, organic farm, and a 12,000 acre nature reserve. Copal Tree Lodge offers the best in local food and culture, active adventures, wildlife viewing, saltwater fly fishing, and world-class hospitality. A full-service resort with two swimming pools, spa, farm-to-table restaurant, on-site rum distillery, organic coffee and sugar farms, and more. Each of the seventeen suites have a breathtaking jungle view. Offer includes room accommodation. At Thatch Caye, this package includes three meals per day, snacks, all local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, boat transfer to and from Dangriga, marine reserve fee, and use of the kayaks, paddleboards, snorkeling gear, fishing poles, and other island toys. At Copal Tree Lodge, the package includes three meals per day, local alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages (including our signature Copalli Rum), round trip road transfer from Punta Gorda airstrip. Guests have exclusive use of gym, kayaks, mountain bikes, and hiking trails. Terms: International airfare to BZE Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport, commuter airfare to Dangriga and Punta Gorda, off island tours, SCUBA diving, fishing, and premium alcohol are not included in the package.
Rock to Reef
Number of Guests
Length of Stay
At Thatch Caye, this package includes three meals per day, snacks, all local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, boat transfer to and from Dangriga, marine reserve fee, and use of the kayaks, paddleboards, snorkeling gear, fishing poles, and other island toys. At Copal Tree Lodge, the package includes three meals per day, local alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages (including our signature Copalli Rum), round trip road transfer from Punta Gorda airstrip. Guests have exclusive use of gym, kayaks, mountain bikes, and hiking trails.
• Certificate emailed to you.
• Book when you're ready.
• No hidden fees or charges.
10% of all sales are donated directly to [short var=business_name]. For more information about the non-profit, their mission, or how your funds are used to reach their goals, please contact them directly. Contact information for Causes Matter and the non-profit are available on the Contact page.
Universal Causes Matter Certificate and Package Terms
- All packages are subject to availability. Causes Matter will make every effort to find accommodations during your preferred travel window, but it is not guaranteed.
- Reservations are expected to be made at least 60 days in advance of travel. Group travel and travel in less than 60 days notice may be available as upgrades at an additional cost.
- Travel during major holidays and spring break is extremely limited, and availability may require an upgrade charge. Packages may not be available during these times.
- Travel must be booked within 12 months of purchase and completed within 18 months.
- Certificates for travel packages may be transferred at any time.
- Each certificate is valid for one travel package. Certificates can only be used one time per purchase.
- Certificates must be purchased by a person at least 18 years of age. Packages with alcohol or tobacco included must be purchased by a person at least 21 years of age.
- All packages are non-refundable. All purchases are final.
- No airfare or transportation is included in any package, unless expressly stated in the package description.
- We cannot guarantee that all destinations, hotels, resorts, or accommodations will be handicap accessible. If you require any additional details about accessibility please reach out to us prior to completing your purchase.
*This is an offer to sell travel. Destinations and travel times are subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Offer includes only accommodations and specifically excludes travel cost and other expenses that may be incurred. Promotional discounts and offers may not apply to all properties. Offer may not be combined with any other promotion, discount, or coupon. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited by law. Some resorts require that an all-inclusive fee be paid. Additional taxes may apply.
**Upgrades may be available for an additional fee. The upgrade option provides access to additional inventory. Upgrade fees vary depending on the resort property and travel dates selected. Upgrades available, except where prohibited by law.
***10 percent of the gross sale price of every sale on this site is donated directly to the non-profit associated with this site. Donated funds are transferred to the non-profit organization each month. Please contact the non-profit organization directly for questions about your donation.