What’s not to love about a romantic trip to France with ample champagne thrown in for good measure? Beginning with two nights on the iconic Champs-Elysées, you will indulge in ‘La Vie Parisienne’ including a picnic style lunch with a panoramic view of the city up the Eiffel Tower and a scenic cruise along the seine! On the third day, you will travel by high-speed train from Paris to Reims in just 45 minutes where you will stay in the heart of the city centre just off the main square. After settling in, you will be welcomed as the guests of the prestigious Champagne Taittinger. Here, you will be taken on a tour of the estate and cellars followed by tastings of your three preferred Taittinger Champagnes including their Prestige Cuvée, Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs. Transfers will be arranged to take you to and from the estate. In the evening, you will be welcomed at a luxurious wine bar within easy walking distance of the hotel, to discover the ‘treasures of Champagne’! Your extensive tasting here will consist of no less than six Champagnes! And your tastings will be accompanied by platters of local meats and cheeses. After breakfast, check out of the hotel but you might want to take some time to visit the three UNESCO world heritage sites located in Reims before you leave, including one of the finest gothic cathedrals in northern Europe where 25 Kings of France were crowned.
Romantic Paris Getaway
Number of Guests
Length of Stay
Train tickets from Paris to Reims
• Certificate emailed to you.
• Book when you're ready.
• No hidden fees or charges.
10% of all sales are donated directly to [short var=business_name]. For more information about the non-profit, their mission, or how your funds are used to reach their goals, please contact them directly. Contact information for Causes Matter and the non-profit are available on the Contact page.
Universal Causes Matter Certificate and Package Terms
- All packages are subject to availability. Causes Matter will make every effort to find accommodations during your preferred travel window, but it is not guaranteed.
- Reservations are expected to be made at least 60 days in advance of travel. Group travel and travel in less than 60 days notice may be available as upgrades at an additional cost.
- Travel during major holidays and spring break is extremely limited, and availability may require an upgrade charge. Packages may not be available during these times.
- Travel must be booked within 12 months of purchase and completed within 18 months.
- Certificates for travel packages may be transferred at any time.
- Each certificate is valid for one travel package. Certificates can only be used one time per purchase.
- Certificates must be purchased by a person at least 18 years of age. Packages with alcohol or tobacco included must be purchased by a person at least 21 years of age.
- All packages are non-refundable. All purchases are final.
- No airfare or transportation is included in any package, unless expressly stated in the package description.
- We cannot guarantee that all destinations, hotels, resorts, or accommodations will be handicap accessible. If you require any additional details about accessibility please reach out to us prior to completing your purchase.
*This is an offer to sell travel. Destinations and travel times are subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Offer includes only accommodations and specifically excludes travel cost and other expenses that may be incurred. Promotional discounts and offers may not apply to all properties. Offer may not be combined with any other promotion, discount, or coupon. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited by law. Some resorts require that an all-inclusive fee be paid. Additional taxes may apply.
**Upgrades may be available for an additional fee. The upgrade option provides access to additional inventory. Upgrade fees vary depending on the resort property and travel dates selected. Upgrades available, except where prohibited by law.
***10 percent of the gross sale price of every sale on this site is donated directly to the non-profit associated with this site. Donated funds are transferred to the non-profit organization each month. Please contact the non-profit organization directly for questions about your donation.