Experience the very essence of privacy and luxury: an entire Caribbean private island for your exclusive use. Royal Belize offers an escape for guests seeking five-star service in a relaxed environment and an entirely personalized, luxury experience in one of the most spectacular settings in the world. Complete with a full staff that includes an island chef and concierge, you will enjoy paradise with your closest friends and family, or just you and someone special. Anticipating your arrival, the staff takes great pleasure in planning and creating memorable dining and on-island experiences by using the beautiful, naturally occurring settings of the island. Boasting the second largest barrier reef in the world, Mayan ruins, the Blue Hole and activities from cave tubing to zip lining, Belize is an eco-tourist’s dream. The barrier reef is a short boat ride away and offers a great opportunity to dive or snorkel with sea life in the warm, turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Adventure seekers will stay busy with beach games, jet skis, paddle boards, sea kayaks, sailing and fishing. If you care to venture off of the island, your concierge can arrange a variety of activities including waterfall hiking, helicopter tours and excursions to the Mayan ruins. Need a break from all the excitement? It’s no surprise that many of the most popular activities on the island include sun bathing, reading, and hammock napping while soaking in the beautiful surroundings. Simply exploring the island is an enjoyable activity. With 7.5 acres, 3 villas, an over-the-water boardwalk leading to a secluded gazebo and The Grand Palapa, you’ll stumble upon countless nooks of paradise.
- 3 villas with a total of 5 suites
- 5 king beds, however multiple doubles/twin beds can be specially tailored in a variety of configurations
- 5 Bathrooms
- Accommodates 10
Royal Belize Private Island
Number of Guests
Length of Stay
Royal Belize, Belize
A 5-night stay on the only private island in Belize exclusively available to one guest party
A full staff including island chef, concierge, housekeeping, and a licensed boat captain
All meals and local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Unlimited use of WaveRunner, kayaks, snorkeling gear and all other sporting equipment
Boat transfers upon arrival and departure
Pre-trip planning services that ensure you’ll have the best vacation possible
A dedicated on-site concierge who works with you to create custom, detailed and over-the-top experiences
• Certificate emailed to you.
• Book when you're ready.
• No hidden fees or charges.
10% of all sales are donated directly to [short var=business_name]. For more information about the non-profit, their mission, or how your funds are used to reach their goals, please contact them directly. Contact information for Causes Matter and the non-profit are available on the Contact page.
Universal Causes Matter Certificate and Package Terms
- All packages are subject to availability. Causes Matter will make every effort to find accommodations during your preferred travel window, but it is not guaranteed.
- Reservations are expected to be made at least 60 days in advance of travel. Group travel and travel in less than 60 days notice may be available as upgrades at an additional cost.
- Travel during major holidays and spring break is extremely limited, and availability may require an upgrade charge. Packages may not be available during these times.
- Travel must be booked within 12 months of purchase and completed within 18 months.
- Certificates for travel packages may be transferred at any time.
- Each certificate is valid for one travel package. Certificates can only be used one time per purchase.
- Certificates must be purchased by a person at least 18 years of age. Packages with alcohol or tobacco included must be purchased by a person at least 21 years of age.
- All packages are non-refundable. All purchases are final.
- No airfare or transportation is included in any package, unless expressly stated in the package description.
- We cannot guarantee that all destinations, hotels, resorts, or accommodations will be handicap accessible. If you require any additional details about accessibility please reach out to us prior to completing your purchase.
*This is an offer to sell travel. Destinations and travel times are subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Offer includes only accommodations and specifically excludes travel cost and other expenses that may be incurred. Promotional discounts and offers may not apply to all properties. Offer may not be combined with any other promotion, discount, or coupon. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited by law. Some resorts require that an all-inclusive fee be paid. Additional taxes may apply.
**Upgrades may be available for an additional fee. The upgrade option provides access to additional inventory. Upgrade fees vary depending on the resort property and travel dates selected. Upgrades available, except where prohibited by law.
***10 percent of the gross sale price of every sale on this site is donated directly to the non-profit associated with this site. Donated funds are transferred to the non-profit organization each month. Please contact the non-profit organization directly for questions about your donation.