Golf’s Golden Ticket – The Masters is played each year at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia. This most exclusive event for participants and spectators alike is the pinnacle of the season and this is your ticket to be part of the action. This package for two people includes three nights bed & breakfast accommodation at Hyatt Columbia as well as two entrance badges to The Masters for the Final Round on Sunday with VIP Arena Hospitality on top (including open premium bar and unlimited menu). You will have shared coach transfers between Colombia and Augusta National each day. Enjoy a Friday round of golf at Woodcreek Golf & Country Club followed by complimentary Southern style BBQ (Excludes rental sets, transfers included).
The Masters VIP
Number of Guests
Length of Stay
Includes three nights bed & breakfast accommodation at Hyatt Columbia.
Includes two entrance badges to The Masters for the Final Round on Sunday.
Includes access to VIP Arena Hospitality with open bar and unlimited menu.
Includes shared coach transfers between Colombia and Augusta National each day.
Includes a round of golf at Woodcreek Golf & Country Club.
• Certificate emailed to you.
• Book when you're ready.
• No hidden fees or charges.
10% of all sales are donated directly to [short var=business_name]. For more information about the non-profit, their mission, or how your funds are used to reach their goals, please contact them directly. Contact information for Causes Matter and the non-profit are available on the Contact page.
Universal Causes Matter Certificate and Package Terms
- All packages are subject to availability. Causes Matter will make every effort to find accommodations during your preferred travel window, but it is not guaranteed.
- Reservations are expected to be made at least 60 days in advance of travel. Group travel and travel in less than 60 days notice may be available as upgrades at an additional cost.
- Travel during major holidays and spring break is extremely limited, and availability may require an upgrade charge. Packages may not be available during these times.
- Travel must be booked within 12 months of purchase and completed within 18 months.
- Certificates for travel packages may be transferred at any time.
- Each certificate is valid for one travel package. Certificates can only be used one time per purchase.
- Certificates must be purchased by a person at least 18 years of age. Packages with alcohol or tobacco included must be purchased by a person at least 21 years of age.
- All packages are non-refundable. All purchases are final.
- No airfare or transportation is included in any package, unless expressly stated in the package description.
- We cannot guarantee that all destinations, hotels, resorts, or accommodations will be handicap accessible. If you require any additional details about accessibility please reach out to us prior to completing your purchase.
*This is an offer to sell travel. Destinations and travel times are subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Offer includes only accommodations and specifically excludes travel cost and other expenses that may be incurred. Promotional discounts and offers may not apply to all properties. Offer may not be combined with any other promotion, discount, or coupon. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited by law. Some resorts require that an all-inclusive fee be paid. Additional taxes may apply.
**Upgrades may be available for an additional fee. The upgrade option provides access to additional inventory. Upgrade fees vary depending on the resort property and travel dates selected. Upgrades available, except where prohibited by law.
***10 percent of the gross sale price of every sale on this site is donated directly to the non-profit associated with this site. Donated funds are transferred to the non-profit organization each month. Please contact the non-profit organization directly for questions about your donation.